- Unlimited discounted registrations for Housing California’s Annual Conference.
- Promotion as a Member of Housing California.
- Access to contacts in the state Capitol and within state departments and agencies.
- Timely news and updates on state policy, and other key information regarding housing and homelessness in California– delivered via our Capitol Reporter newsletter and action alerts.
Available to nonprofit organizations, businesses, corporations, and government agencies
- Nonprofit, Small (Budget < $500,000): $350
- Nonprofit, Medium (Budget < $1 million): $500
- Nonprofit, Large (Budget > $1 million): $750
- For-Profit, Small (< or equal 20 employees): $650
- For-Profit, Large (> 20 employees): $950
- Government (Local, State, Federal): $300
“I see Housing California as setting the agenda for state–wide housing advocacy. They stand out to me because they’re focused on urban and rural housing all over California; through them, my organization can build a stronger network and learn from our peers in different regions – that’s really important to us.”