1. Send a letter to your Senator asking for a yes vote for California homes and jobs (SB 391).
2. Send a letter to Assembly Appropriations Committee to win state investment from Cap-and-Trade for affordable homes near transit (AB 1051).
3. Send a letter to support better coordination and streamlining of efforts to end homelessness through creation of a state interagency council on homelessness (AB 998).
4. Sign on to our cap-and- trade proposal to win more state investment for affordable places to live near transit.
5. Help increase rental options for California's veterans. Send a letter in support of AB 639. Learn more.
6. Increase funding for services in supportive homes. Send a letter in support of AB 361. Learn more.
7. Send a letter to help California attract more federal funds to address homelessness, while also increasing flexibility for transitional housing to become permanent homes (AB 1109).
Visit us on Facebook!